This Year: Friday, Oct. 1st - Sunday, Oct. 3rd, 2021
Check-in is at 4 pm or later on Friday, check out by 11 am on Sunday.
Make sure you have your masks, costumes, and candy for site trick-or-treating!
Please sign up for it as soon as possible as the sites or limited to ensure social distancing.
Each year in recent memory, Pack 529 has made an annual weekend camping trip to La No Che's Cub-a-Ween. This is one of the most popular pack activities each year. We absolutely convinced it's a great trip that's a lot of fun and intend to keep going back each year. If you haven't been to Cub-a-Ween yet, imagine visiting a Fall Festival during the day and a Hunted campground at night. It's a fun family experience.
Each campsite has enough space for the pack to set up, a central fire pit and a screened cabin, with electrical outlets, and running water at each site. There are bathrooms stationed at each camping site. Each bathroom is a decent size with 2 showers with plenty of hot water, 2 toilets with doors, and separate urinals, and two sinks.
Things to Bring
- Tarp (same size as tent)
- Air mattress/foam padding
- pump and extenstion cords.
- Sleeping bags/Pillows/Blankets (if needed)
- Flash lights/ Lanturns
- Toiletries/Towels/Bathing suite
- Bug spray
- Umbrella or raincoat or rain poncho
- Class B uniform (t-shirt)
- Jacket or coat in case it gets cold (check forecast)
- Clear reusable water bottle
- CLOSED TOED shoes. Flip-flops are not allowed.
- Closed toed water shoes for showers or pool time.
- First-aide kit/masks/hand sanitizer/wipes
Things to Bring if Cooking
- Grill/camping stove
- Paper towels/napkins
- Cast iron cooking ware (for fire pit)
- Skillets/pots for camping stoves
- Spatulas/serving spoons
- Knives/ cutting board
- Food for the weekend
- Tub for washing dishes
- Dish soap/spongs/drying towels
- Garbage bags
- S'mores ingredients
- sticks for roasting marshmallows
- Wood for the fire pit (optional)